lacoste (Pink original 12 Planisphere button up Polo)
The Original L.12.12 is the very first polo shirt invented by René Lacoste in 1933. Now with a new design that celebrates all communities. Ultra modern, the "Planisphere" adds to the revolutionary features of the Original L.12.12. Collar, button placket, Petit Piqué, embroidered crocodile: Slip into expertise.
- Petit Piqué, the Lacoste signature knit
- Ribbed collar and sleeves
- Regular fit, straight cut
- Genuine mother of pearl buttons
- Embroidered crocodile sewn on the chest
- Cotton (100%)